Retrieve Lost Data From Failed Hard Disk Drives (HDD) With Ontrack Data Recovery Services
One PrioritySince our start in West End - Brisbane, Kroll Ontrack has worked at the cutting edge of data recovery methods and file recovery for both individuals and businesses. Although storage technology is evolving, the majority of essential files are stored on your computer’s internal or external hard drives. These files range from important business documentation and financial records to precious digital photos and personal documents. When a hard drive crashes or is inaccessible, the loss of critical files can be devastating for both business operations and you personally.
Kroll Ontrack understands the difficulty and anguish of losing files to a bad or broken hard drive. We are uniquely qualified to resolve these hard drive issues because we actually invented data recovery 30 years ago. Brisbane is now home to the largest and purpose build data recovery clean room in Australia. We have built our reputation on the recovery of files from all brands, models, and makes of hard drives globally since then, and have provided excellent data recovery services in Australia since 2005.
Professional recovery tools
- ISO 14644-1 Class 5 Cleanroom: When a hard drive experiences a mechanical failure, dust and dirt can interfere with the recovery process, so Kroll Ontrack engineers perform recoveries from mechanical issues in a specially sanitised cleanroom.
- Drive Imaging: To ensure the most complete recovery, all hard drives we work on are imaged to a full working environment.
- Specialist tools: When a hard drive is damaged, that damage prevents the drive from being read. Ontrack Data Recovery has developed specialist tools that read around the damaged areas to recover the contents of the whole drive.
Please, do not try this at home
Attempting to recover data from a damaged or compromised drive on your own may damage the drive even more and lose more data. Kroll Ontrack has years of experience, research, and dedication to data recovery. The best help you can give yourself in this situation is to let us help you!
Used and relied on by major brandsOntrack data recovery services are respected and employed by storage product leaders and are recommended and authorized by Western Digital (WD), Apple, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Samsung and Toshiba to open hard disk drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSDs) for recovery without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. Please check the service pages of your hard drive’s brand, or the Genius Bar at Apple retail stores for more information about data recovery for your brand.
Praise from some of our satisfied recovery clients:
"I have two backup systems and I backup to the 'net’ every day as well, but I still almost lost a day's work. Thankfully, Kroll were able to help. You just want people to do their job and do it right, and that's what they do."Michael
82,200 files recovered, and only 10 (non-essential) files lost. Tears of relief. Awesome customer service and your engineers are obviously geniuses. Hopefully I'll never need you again, but I'll be recommending your services far and wide to those that do. Thank you!Shannon
Suite 9, 28 Donkin Street
West End, Brisbane, QLD 4101
Free Consultation: 1800 872 259
Fax: +61 (0)7 3255 3099
Getting help to recover your lost files is easy! Just follow these four steps:
- Free Consultation. We’ll explore the issue with you, examine the hard drive and find the solution that meets your needs and fits your budget. We’ll even offer free shipping on your damaged drive to and from our facility. We also welcome walk-ins in our office in North Sydney.
- Free Evaluation. After receiving your media, our Evaluation Team will assess your media and provide an expert opinion. Our Customer Service Representative will then contact you and go through the specifics of your data recovery case - they will provide you with recovery options and a fixed pricing quote. The free evaluation applies for single hard drives (HDD). Other media may have an evaluation charges.
- Recovery. The most important part! We will work on your hard drive in our cleanroom and recover all the files our evaluation report guarantees we’ll be able to recover. See the data recovery process in detail here.
- Return. As soon as the recovery is finished, we will ship your hardware back to your Sydney home or office with copies of all recovered files.