Flexible Search of All Exchange ContentOntrack® PowerControls™ allows you to set flexible search criteria and run detailed queries across multiple data sources, selecting any combination of mailboxes or folders to search. Whether you need to find and restore one email message or need to launch an internal investigation, Ontrack PowerControls has the email search capabilities to meet a variety of administrative and compliance needs.
Search Exchange and Outlook Backups
The key to the comprehensive capabilities of Ontrack PowerControls is the ability to search in live and offline EDB and PST files without the need to extract backups. When searching for email messages, folders, mailboxes or attachments, Ontrack PowerControls allows administrators to define search criteria and run searches across multiple mailboxes, PST or EDB files. It extracts only those items that fit exact search parameters, saving and eliminating the need to restore an entire backup.
Granular Search for specific messages using the following criteria:
- Message author or recipient
Locate and Collect Information
The search capabilities of Ontrack PowerControls help Exchange administrators to process requests from internal customers quickly and efficiently.
Many Exchange administrators use Ontrack PowerControls to:
- Monitor internal compliance with company policies
- Meet regulatory, compliance or legal requirements for email retention
- Locate and collect information for internal or external investigations
- Analyse Exchange usage over a specific time period
- Search and export content from a live Exchange environment