We have received your data recovery help and service quote request.
Quick and informed decisions you make now can often minimise further damage and increase the chances of a full and successful data recovery. As a first step turn off your device and stop using it.
You will receive an email from us momentarily containing your service order number. During normal business hours, a data recovery specialist will call you as soon as possible (8 AM-5 PM, GMT +10, Monday-Friday). After business hours, you will be contacted the following business morning.
Our free evaluation is provided in two stages. First, we will provide a pre-service evaluation to help you make an informed decision about your data recovery needs.
- Assess your data loss and advice on how to prevent further data loss
- Provide a data recovery service method and service level options
- Advise on next steps to take
- Provide documentation and posting instructions
In the next step you can ship your media for a Free In-Lab Media Evaluation.
Our Data Recovery Evaluation Team will:
- Evaluate the nature and severity of the data failure of your media in our lab
- Verify the level of recovery required
- Propose recovery options with a fixed pricing quotation
If you require immediate, emergency data recovery assistance, please call 1800 872 259 or +61 7 3255 1199.
Your Ontrack Data Recovery Service Team